2023 IEEE GLOBECOM Workshop on Wireless Communications for Distributed Intelligence
Background and Scope:
The 2023 IEEE GLOBECOM workshop on “Wireless Communications for Distributed Intelligence” will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This workshop aims at providing new perspectives on the roles of wireless communications for distributed intelligent systems, including distributed sensing, information processing, automatic control, learning, and inference.
We invite submissions of original work on both theoretical and practical aspects of distributed intelligence over wireless networks. The related topics include but are not limited to the following:
Network architecture and protocol design for AI-enabled 6G
Communication and energy efficiency in distributed intelligent systems
Cross-layer design for distributed machine learning (DML)
Communication and signal processing for wireless edge intelligence
Consensus-based distributed ML over wireless networks
Communication design for large autonomous systems
Over-the-Air (OtA) computation for distributed learning/estimation/inference
Signal processing for OtA aggregation
Multi-agent reinforcement learning in wireless networks
Privacy and security aspects of decentralized ML over wireless networks
Robustness in distributed sensing, learning and inference
Fundamental limits of decentralized ML
More information can be found at this page.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 29 July 2023 (extended)
- Paper Acceptance Notification: 1 September 2023
- Camera Ready: 1 October 2023
- Accepted Author Registration Deadline: 1 October 2023
- Zheng Chen, Linköping University, Sweden.
- José Mairton Barros Da Silva Júnior, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Carlo Fischione, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden.
- Osvaldo Simeone, King’s College London, UK.
- Erik G. Larsson, Linköping University, Sweden.
Submission Link: https://edas.info/N31212