Tutorial Program Co-Chairs
- Octavia A. Dobre, Memorial University, Canada.
- Rolland Vida, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary.
IEEE GLOBECOM 2023 seeks half-day tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of communications and networking. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review via EDAS. The selected tutorials will be held on the first and the last day of the conference.
Please address your questions to Tutorial Program Co-Chairs Octavia A. Dobre and Rolland Vida.
Recommended Outline of Proposals
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Abstract, objectives and motivation, and intended audience;
- Name and a short biography of each tutorial presenter;
- A description of the topics that the tutorial will address, emphasizing their timeliness;
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule and the presenters for different parts;
- Possibility of and suitability for a virtual presentation of the tutorial;
- A description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial;
- A description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial;
- State whether a similar tutorial has been offered in recent ICC & Globecom (last two years) and how your tutorial differs.
How to Submit Proposals
All tutorial proposals should be submitted via EDAS within 15 April 2023. Acceptance will be notified around 1st July.
Full instructions and important deadlines are posted at https://globecom2023.ieee-globecom.org/