- Per IEEE ComSoc Policy, for each accepted paper to be published in the IEEE GLOBECOM 2023 Proceedings and IEEE Xplore®, at least one author (including students) is required to register for the conference at either the FULL OR LIMITED AUTHOR REGISTRATION RATE. Moreover, the paper must be presented by an author named on the paper. Substitute presenters due to unforeseen circumstances must be authorized in advance by the TPC Chairs.
- Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final camera-ready version of the paper. Author registration will be opened on the IEEE GLOBECOM 2023 website soon
- For authors with multiple accepted papers, one Full or Limited registration is valid for up to 3 (THREE) papers. Although the registration confirmation code enables submission of up to THREE papers, it can be used only once by the registered author, to create an author account for his/her submissions. Please do not share your registration confirmation code with anyone else.
- The final version of accepted papers (ready for publication, camera-ready) must be formatted as the standard 2-column IEEE layout and limited to 6 pages (or no more than 7 pages, by paying USD 100 over-length charge for the extra page).
- You are strongly recommended to revise your paper in consideration of the reviewers' comments. Your Symposium/Track Chairs may contact you if they are not satisfied with your final version of your paper. The title, the list of authors and their listing order cannot be changed after the paper is accepted. Failure to abide by this policy may result in the removal of your paper from the final conference program.
- The upload of the final camera-ready manuscript is due by 1 September 2023. You must be registered for IEEE GLOBECOM 2023 to upload your paper. Once you have registered for the conference, you will receive a confirmation code that you will use when you upload the final paper (by way of the upload link on EDAS).
FOR ALL CONFERENCE ATTENDEES:
- All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 November 2023. An administrative fee of US$100 will be charged for each refund.
- All requests for registration transfers must be provided in writing and email to email@example.com by 15 November 2023. Registration rate difference will apply depending on the membership status of the new registration. All transfer requests received AFTER 15 November will be charged an additional US $100.
- All payments made via wire transfer and check must be received 45 days after your registration is made. If not your registration will be cancelled. All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by 15 November 2023. There will be an administrative fee of US $100 deducted from each refund. You can modify or cancel your registration using the "Already Registered?" link on the registration site.
- All Guests who are registered for the conference will be given a “GUEST” badge. Guest registrants will not be allowed to attend any conference sessions. Guest registrants may attend the Welcoming Reception. All registration categories may purchase Tour & Social Event Tickets for your Guest. Guests must not be an author, co-author or Student.
- Children are not permitted entry into session rooms. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the Exhibit Hall floor during setup or dismantling hours. During scheduled show hours, exceptions are made when parents or guardians complete and sign a Minor Release Form. This form will be available at Attendee Registration Assistance in the Registration Area. Parents or guardians must complete and sign the Minor Release Form to allow children access to the Exhibits and Poster Hall. Your support and compliance are greatly appreciated. The release forms will be provided by staff and will be available at the registration desk.